1. The National Medical Stores has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of provision of Cleaning Services.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non consultancy services.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00 pm.
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 300,000 (Uganda Shillings Three hundred thousand shillings only.)].
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00AM on 5th March, 2015. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX: 1,000,000. Bid securities must be valid until 20th August, 2015. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:30AM on 5th March, 2015
7. There shall be a pre – bid meeting on 18th February,2015 at 10:00am
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(c) Bids must be delivered to: General Manager’s Office, National Medical Stores, Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(d) Address of Bid Opening: Staff Canteen, National Medical Stores. Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe –UGANDA
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Publish bid notice 6th February,2015
b. Pre-bid Meeting 18th February,2015
c. Bid closing date 5th March,2015
d. Evaluation process (Within 20 working days from bid closing date)
e. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice (Within 5 working days from Contracts Committee award)
f. Contract Signature (After expiry of at least 10 working days from display of the best evaluated bidder notice and SG’s approval).).