BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
Provision of vehicle hiring services on a framework contract for 36 months on a framework contract for 36 months under Tender Ref: NMS/NCONS/20-21/00017
1. The National Medical Stores has allocated funds to be used for the provision of vehicle hiring services on a framework contract for 36 months.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non-consultancy services.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00 pm.
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 300,000 (Uganda Shillings Three hundred thousand shillings only.)] in the NMS bank account as shown below:-
Account title: National Medical Stores
Account Number: 0105610661600
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Speke Road, Kampala.
Swift Code: SCBLUGKA
Currency: Uganda Shillings
Kindly present your receipt from the bank to show proof of payment.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00AM on 07th September 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX: 900,000. Bid securities must be valid until 12th March 2021. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:30AM on 07th September 2020.
7. There shall be a pre – bid meeting on 21st August 2020 at 11:00 am in the NMS canteen.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(c) Bids must be delivered to: General Manager’s Office, National Medical Stores, Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(d) Address of Bid Opening: Staff Canteen, National Medical Stores. Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe –UGANDA
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Position of Authorised Official:………………………….