1. The National Medical Stores has allocated to be used for the acquisition of quality control laboratory supplies.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a).
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Uganda shillings: 300,000= (Three hundred thousand only). The method of payment shall be by Bank to the following Account details:
Account title: National Medical Stores, Account Number: 0105610661600
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank, Speke Road, Kampala. Swift Code: SCBLUGKA
Currency: Uganda Shillings
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11.00am on 19th October, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security amounting to UGX: 2,500,000. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids shall be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11.30am on 19th October 2020 at National Medical Stores Staff Canteen
7. There shall be a pre-bid meeting on the 25th September 2020 at the NMS Staff Canteen starting at 11:00 am.
8.(a)Documents may be inspected at: The Procurement Department, National Medical Stores. Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road. P.O. Box 16, Entebbe. Tel: 041-320542/4230507/4320566. Fax: 0414-321469/321062
(b)Documents will be issued at the address at 8(a)
(c)Bids must be delivered to: The General Manager, National Medical Stores. Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road. P.O. Box 16, Entebbe. Tel: 041-320542/4230507/4320566. Fax: 0414-321469/321062
(d)Address of Bid Opening: The Staff Canteen of National Medical Stores. Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road. P.O. Box 16, Entebbe. Tel: 041-320542/4230507/4320566. Fax: 0414-321469/321062
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: