1. The National Medical Stores has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Washing of NMS Vehicles on a Three-Year Framework Contract.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non consultancy services.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00 pm.
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 300,000 (Uganda Shillings Three hundred thousand shillings only.)].
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00AM on 26th November, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration. Bid securing declarations must be valid until 21st May, 2021. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:30AM on 26th November, 2020
7. There shall be a pre – bid meeting on 6th November,2020 at 10:00am
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(c) Bids must be delivered to: General Manager’s Office, National Medical Stores, Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(d) Address of Bid Opening: Staff Canteen, National Medical Stores. Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe –UGANDA
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: