1. The National Medical Stores has allocated funds to be used for Expression of Interest For Consultancy Services For ICT Disaster Recovery Plan on a Lumpsum contract for Individual Consultants.
2. The Entity now invites eligible Individual Consultants to submit sealed expressions of interest for Expression of Interest For Consultancy Services For ICT Disaster Recovery Plan on a Lumpsum contract for Individual Consultants.
3. Interested Individual Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.
4. The short listing criteria will include the following requirements and documents:
5. The detailed Terms of Reference for the consultancy will be shared with the successful consultants.
6. Interested eligible providers may obtain further information at the address given below from Monday to Friday between 0800hrs to 1700hrs:
The General Manager,
National Medical Stores,
Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road,
P.O. Box 16 Entebbe –UGANDA
7. Sealed Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address above by 11:00AM local time on
27th September 2021. (Address in number 6).
8. The notice of expression of interest is available at the Entity’s website at www.nms.go.ug
9. The planned Procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follows: