1. The National Medical Stores has allocated funds to be used for the Provision of Preventive Maintenance of IT Equipment on a 3 Year Framework Contract.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non consultancy services.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 08:00 am to 05:00pm.
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 300,000 (Uganda shillings Three hundred thousand only)
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00am on 21st March 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 1,200,000. (Uganda shillings one million two hundred thousand). The bid security must be valid until 23rd October, 2018. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:00AM on 21st March, 2018.
7. There shall be a pre – bid meeting at 11:00am on 05th March, 2018.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(c) Bids must be delivered to: General Manager’s Office, National Medical Stores, Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(d) Address of Bid Opening: Staff Canteen, National Medical Stores. Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe –UGANDA
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: