1. The National Medical Stores has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Antivirus Solution, Air condition servicing Items and Electrical Maintenance Item.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of the above supplies and related services/works.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:00am to 5:00 pm.
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX: 300,000 (Uganda Shillings three hundred thousand shillings only.) to Account title: National Medical Stores, Account Number: 0105610661600,Bank: Standard Chartered Bank, Speke Road, Kampala. Swift Code: SCBLUGKA
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00AM on, 3rd October, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security. Bid securing declaration must be valid until 25th March, 2020. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:30AM on 3rd October,2019
7. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(b) Documents will be issued from: Procurement and Disposal Unit, National Medical Stores, Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(c) Bids must be delivered to: General Manager’s Office, National Medical Stores, Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe -UGANDA
(d) Address of Bid Opening: Staff Canteen, National Medical Stores. Plot 4-12 Nsamizi Road, P.O. Box 16 Entebbe –UGANDA
8. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: