. The National Medical Stores has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Public Relations/ Communication Consultancy services.
- The Entity now invites eligible consultancy firms to submit sealed expressions of interest for reviewing the existing and work out an appropriate stakeholder management execution plan, establishing annual goals, achievable and measurable targets, with a focus on enhancing NMS stakeholder’s relationships.
Objectives of the Assignment are to:
- To strengthen NMS’ collaboration and visibility among external stakeholders.
- To support and execute NMS stakeholder networking activities
- To increase awareness of NMS’s work externally and thus increase visibility for the organization and its activities
- To build NMS’ staff communication skills so that they can communicate externally and represent NMS effectively when dealing with stakeholders.
Scope of work
Review existing and work out an appropriate stakeholder management execution plan, establishing annual goals, achievable and measurable targets, with a focus on enhancing NMS stakeholder`s relationships. The consultancy firm shall undertake duties to include but not limited to;
- Implementing the NMS communications action plan including the NMS+ ERP PR, Stakeholder Engagement and Communications Strategy & Plan
- Media support for NMS
- NMS, PR, Stakeholder Engagement and Communication events, or third party events where NMS is present
- Content creation, dissemination and press clipping
- Creating media and digital partnerships
- Photography, Video and Digital communication
- Media Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
- Periodic (Monthly) Reporting
- Updating NMS Communication Strategy
- Branding and Brand Management (LMD Containers)
- Branding and Brand Management (Branding Vehicles)
- Branding and Brand Management (Refurbishing sign posts for regional offices)
- Crisis Management
- Communication Advisories.
- Social Media Adverts
- Brand Health Survey
- PR Magazine
- Special Media team engagement facility
- Social Media Influencers Engagement
- The short listing criteria will include the following requirements and documents:
- A copy of valid trading licence or its equivalent;
- A copy of the certificate of registration or its equivalent;
- A signed statement indicating that the consultancy firm does not have a conflict of interest in the subject of the procurement;
- Registered/Notarized power of attorney that is specific to the tender.
- Tax clearance certificate for 2018
- PPDA certificate of registration.
- Experience of the consultancy firm in assignments of a similar nature in terms of scope and value undertaken with reputable clients in the last three years (attach contracts and reference letters addressed to the General Manager ,National Medical Stores);
- Certified audited financial reports for the FY 2018-19, 2017-18 and 2016-17. last three years;
- Skills of the Lead consultant that are relevant to the assignment ;( CVs must be attached.
NOTE: A concept note on the proposed public relations consultancy assignment must be attached.
- Consultancy firms may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture to enhance their qualifications. The form of association, where applicable, should be indicated in the Expression of Interest.
- Interested eligible consultancy firms may obtain further information at the address given below fromMonday to Friday between 0800hrs to 1700hrs:
The General Manager,
National Medical Stores,
Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road,
P.O. Box 16 Entebbe –UGANDA
Tel: 256 414 320542
E-mail : nms.go.ug
- Sealed Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address above by 11:00AM local time on 05th November, 2019 and opening shall be on the same day at 11:30AM at NMS Entebbe.
- The notice of expression of interest is available at the Entity’s website at www.nms.go.ug and at www.ppda.go.ug
- The planned Procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follows:
7th October, 2019
11 : 00AM
c. Closing date for receipt of Expression of Interest at NMS Entebbe
d. Evaluation of Expressions of Interest
Within 15 working days after closing date.
e. Display of shortlist
Within 2 working days after Contract Committee`s approval