1. The National Medical Stores has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Public Relations/ Communication Consultancy services.
2. The Entity now invites eligible consultancy firms to submit sealed expressions of interest for reviewing the existing and work out an appropriate stakeholder management execution plan, establishing annual goals, achievable and measurable targets, with a focus on enhancing NMS stakeholder’s relationships.
Objectives of the Assignment are to:
i. To strengthen NMS’ collaboration and visibility among external stakeholders.
ii. To support and execute NMS stakeholder networking activities
iii. To increase awareness of NMS’s work externally and thus increase visibility for the organization and its activities
iv. To build NMS’ staff communication skills so that they can communicate externally and represent NMS effectively when dealing with stakeholders.
Scope of work
Review existing and work out an appropriate stakeholder management execution plan, establishing annual goals, achievable and measurable targets, with a focus on enhancing NMS stakeholder`s relationships. The consultancy firm shall undertake duties to include but not limited to;
i. Media Management
iii. Corporate Social Responsibility
iv. Crisis Management
v. Social Media Management
vi. Events Management
vii. Communication Advisory
3. The short listing criteria will include the following requirements and documents:
NOTE: A concept note on the proposed public relations consultancy assignment must be attached.
4. Consultancy firms may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture to enhance their qualifications. The form of association, where applicable, should be indicated in the Expression of Interest.
5. Interested eligible consultancy firms may obtain further information at the address given below from Monday to Friday between 0800hrs to 1700hrs:
The General Manager,
National Medical Stores,
Plot4-12 Nsamizi Road,
P.O. Box 16 Entebbe –UGANDA
Tel: 256 414 320542
E-mail : nms.go.ug
6. Sealed Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address above by 11:00AM local time on 5th November, 2019 and opening shall be held the same day at 11:30AM
8. The planned Procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follows: